Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Up too late and worried about my kitty.

How has 5 1/2 months passed already since the new year? Where did the time go?

I am up later than I want to be, worried because the more adventurous of my two kitties is outside and no longer within bell jingle's distance. She's very trusting and pretty much fearless about exploring new territory, and it all terrifies me. Meanwhile, I'm keeping the doors shut to keep my other cat inside and I worry that because of the shut doors she won't come check in like she usually would. I've been periodically going outside and calling her name, wiggling a flashlight around to try to get her to come to me (she loves light).

I was reading over a list of physical requirements of nurses a little earlier this evening. I probably shouldn't do anything anxiety-producing like that so late at night. My podiatrist said that people of all sizes and athletic abilities get plantar fascitis; he assured me that it had nothing to do with my weight. And then the physical therapist told me that losing weight would help. So I'm a little confused there. I mean, hopefully he's right. Hopefully, with the physical therapy, and the orthotics, and losing weight and getting in better shape, my foot problem will go away.

I am really tired. I hope she's back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment