Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Up a little again...(2011 Week 34 Update)

Up 1.4 pounds last week. :-(
Under 498 calories
Only 1600 exercise (walking, cleaning)
12 % protein

I haven't been extremely focused on fitness and weight loss recently but I am still tracking everything, every day. Sometimes the numbers going up and down seem so arbitrary. And I know that if that's the case I need to find OTHER measurements or successes to focus on. And loseit is helping with that---hey, I met my calorie goal last week, that's good. But whine, whine I wish my numbers were getting smaller faster.

My new job has started to feel a lot more manageable, and my class this fall is going well. I really need to start working more gym and exercise time back into my schedule. I think I'll work on that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment