Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Plodding along... (2011 Week 33 Update)

Here are my stats for last week:

Lost 4.9 pounds (most of the water weight I gained the previous week)
789 calories under budget
33% fat
55% carbs
12% protein
1,045 calories of exercise (walking and gardening)

I'm doing alright in my life generally right now but still having trouble with emotional eating and making a commitment to exercise. Things have been much busier than usual, but I'd still like to make time. Tomorrow I have the day off from work, and I have some errands I need to run, and study for a test that night, but I'm thinking I'll go to aqua aerobics at noon and get some exercise in. I haven't been in the pool in a while, and it sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment