Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Looking Up (2011 Week 7 Update)

It has been slow-going this week, weight-loss wise. The first day of the week I was up a pound, but I've been steadily and slowly going downwards from there and I'm now 2.6 pounds lighter than my last week's weigh-in, coming in at 337.4.

I hit this same weight, 337.4 about 3 weeks ago but my weight bounced right back up again. This time I think I'm going to keep trending downward. Just have to hang in there and hang tough. Once I hit below 330, I can start using my wii balance board, yay! I am still about 1 pound behind my gradual year long goal, but I am hopeful that I can catch up.

Yesterday my eating got a little out of control. On the way home from the post office I stopped at a donut shop. I've *never* in my life stopped at that donut shop. I bought 3 donuts and a thai iced tea, and by the time I was home and finished eating the loot, about 1000 calories later, I felt physically horrible. I didn't feel like eating the rest of the day.

I moved about a month ago, and I've been slowly unpacking all of my stuff, including clothes that I haven't seen in about 6 months. I was happy to find that this morning when I tried on a pair of pants I bought over a year ago that never fit me (I bought them online and was reluctant to return them at the time), now fit! I bet that's true of a few other things in my closet now that I'm about 45 pounds lighter.

I have only gotten rid of a few things that were too big so far. Not sure if I should save that one pair of "fat pants" for the photo op at the end of my weight loss, you know the one where I stand in them and hold out the waist line to show how far I've come, or fit both legs in one pants leg.

I did better on my protein goals this week:
Feb 14 119.8g
Feb 15 122.4g
Feb 16 90.8 g
Feb 17 59.2 g
Feb 18 121.3g
Feb 19 114.5g
Feb 20 tbd

There were those 2 days, again days where I was on campus all day, when I didn't make the mark, but overall much better.

I have an appointment with a podiatrist to try a cortisone injection for my plantar fascitis. It's in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment