Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Frustrated, hormonal and sad (2010 Week 6 Update)

My weekly weigh-in this morning was 340 lbs. That's only up 0.2 pounds from last Sunday at this time, so basically I held constant. and I'm now 1.5 pounds *behind* my gradual 2011 year goal, which is frustrating the heck out of me. But, I have to remind myself that it is that time of the month and I bet this week the numbers will start behaving again. Also, I did really well by going on that hike last week (even if I was in agony afterward due to my foot). And I did well with staying under my calorie budget generally... by the end of the week loseit said a had a 1370 calorie deficit.

I really felt like crap most of yesterday. Slept in late, did some painting (home repair type, not artistic type), a little gardening, watched some t.v. At night I drove over to the pet store to buy a deshedding tool for my cats (I'm hoping it will help prevent mats). Then went over to my parents' house because I was feeling lonely and blah but I didn't have the attention span for the movie my dad was watching. I went to the drugstore then and made retail therapy impulse buys of new makeup and some hair products, and wandered around for a bit more considering buying random crap I didn't need... among them, a counter top herb garden. I really don't need that if I have an outdoor garden, dammit. I didn't succumb, thankfully.

Oh, by the way, I didn't meet my 100g protein daily goal this week either:

Feb 7: 116.8 g
Feb 8: 89.5 g
Feb 9: 90.5 g
Feb 10: 74.5 g
Feb 11: 105.8 g
Feb 12: 76.8 g
Feb 13: t.b.d.

So looking at that, the two days I got over 100g were days that I had a very flexible schedule and was mostly at home. I can have a protein smoothie for breakfast (I generally didn't though...) but it's hard to bring one to campus for lunch.

I'm still kind of dragging, mood-wise. Hopefully this week it will turn around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment