Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pretty frustrated... :-/ (2011 week 15 Update)

Over the last week I was a total of 2,200 calories under budget (pretty much all from exercise; I was aiming to meet my calories right on with eating). I got an estimated 3700 calories of exercise between housework, gardening, yard work, walking and biking. And I gained 2.2 pounds.

It's that time of the month so I *want* to not read too much into it, but at the same time, looking at my charts over the last bit here, it has definitely become a trend:


I have definitely felt like I've been doing all the right things for the last week. And I guess it was the week before that I was really pushing to get back on track again.

I'm not sure what else to do here, so I guess I'll just give it a little more time and try to keep being consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment