Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Doing a little better (2011 week 13 update)

Last week I managed to stay under my colorie budget 4 out of 7 days. I averaged 91 g of protein per day. And I got an (loseit estimated) exercise calorie burn of about 900 from gardening, cleaning and walking. I didn't make it to the gym. And my overall weight is up about half a pound to 339.2.

I had an emotional session with my new counselor this afternoon and when I went to the grocery store afterward I bought mostly healthy food (salad ingredients, fruit, etc) but I also picked up ice cream, cookies, and chocolate milk. I had some of both the ice cream and cookies but I felt really sick afterward and they came back up again. Sorry if that's too graphic. I am probably going to toss the rest of both. I don't need that stuff around and it was a misguided impulse buy. Waste of money, waste of calories.

I am still kind of struggling with my mood. I stayed in bed until 12:30 this afternoon. I'm worried that they didn't call me back from an interview I had last Friday, and anxious about following up with them.

Just got to keep trying, keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment