Adieu (pronounced ah dee yuh) translates to "God be with you" and is generally used when you know that you won't see the person in question for a long time.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby steps (2011 Week 18 update)

If I were just to report starting and ending weights I'm up to pounds to 344, which is 2.2 pounds higher than last week...but the reality is I was as high as 348.8 again this week, and I brought it back down to 344. I am frustrated with where I am at right now. But maybe this is a good sign, that little turn around.

I've started up with the whey protein in the morning again. I was 588 calories over budget at the end of the week, which I am working on. I need to start drinking more water again, and I've been learning more about low glycemic foods in physiology class, which would probably help me from doing a blood glucose roller coaster.

I got together with a friend yesterday who also is struggling with weight issues and depression, and I think we are going to start spending more time together and talk about this stuff, which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment